1742: Tradinghouse Volderauer was established.
1897: Blacksmith masters establish a cooperation.
1960: The cooperation is renamed in STUBAI Werkzeugindustrie reg. Gen.m.b.H.
Another major step to today´s companys structure and to secure the future Business was the certifying in guidance of ISO 9001.
45 Blacksmith´s manufactured already in the 17th century knives and
products for the agricultural Industrie and sold them on well beyond the Valley.
The Stubai Tooling Cooperation was found in 1897 but History proofed that the forging of steel in the Valley of Stubai reaches back in the 14th century